K2 KID Boulder 12.09.2021
This year we decided to combine the Anatomic Boulder Star bouldering race with the K2 Kids children’s race in one weekend.
On Saturday 11.9. ABS bouldering competitions will take place, in the same format as before. The only but important change will be the lifting of the restriction, which did not allow the best start. So this year it is possible to participate for all (since birth 2007), categories men, women. There will be 5 boulders in the qualification, 4 in the final, all OS. The builders of the boulders will be Daniel Šak, Marek Repčík and Dávid Závacký.
On Sunday 12.9. the event will continue with the K2 Kids race. We changed them from difficulty to bouldering, for each category (U10, U12, U14) there will be 6 boulders prepared. Climbing with a flash, without a final, the builders of boulders will be Daniel Šak and Marek Repčík.
As part of the accompanying events, the Ocún test day (Saturday and Sunday), the presentation of Aylla barefoot shoes, and the presentation of the latest catches and structures from Anatomic are confirmed.
- 8:30 – 9:30 Presentation
- 10:00 – 11:30 Start girls + boys
- 11:40 Results announcement
- 10:30 – 11:30 Presentation
- 12:00 – 13:30 Start girls + boys
- 13:40 Results announcement
- 12:30 – 13:30 Presentation
- 14:00 – 15:30 Start girls + boys
- 15:40 Results announcement
Start Fee: 10€
- includes snack and t-shirt
- 1st – 3rd place Girls, Boys – material prices
Conditions for competitors
- Category U10 – year 2012, 2013, 2014 a 2015
- Category U12 – year 2010 a 2011
- Category U14 – year 2008 a 2009
In order to reduce the time required for registration, we ask everyone to complete the registration. Online registration is running until 10.09. 23:00.
- Qualification: 6-7 boulders, on FLASH, time for climbing 1,5 hod.
- No Finals
- Counting scheme: number of tops, number of zones, number of attempts per top, number of attempts per zone
Route-setters: Daniel Šak a Marek Repčík